Re: Service Update - March 2020 Flash Game Retirements

by EA_Mai

Original Post

★★★ Novice

In Jungle gin  with  the new format  will that  mean the ratings we have   now  will be no longer???Also  the n otice is confusing as  on top of  page it says  gin is gone in march,,but in  other  it says going to  hd  in janusary .... ?? Wil there  be  chat??

Message 21 of 29 (1,616 Views)

★ Expert
@HOCK9952, Sigh … I hear you my friend.
Message 22 of 29 (1,643 Views)

[ Edited ]

@TOOTSIENJ1  jungle gin will be on Early Access in January from my understanding. It will be taken off the Pogo Classic site in March. 

And chat will be coming to the Early Access site in Phase 3. So, in about a year, give or take. 

~BB

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 23 of 29 (1,631 Views)

★★ Novice

Can't believe your taking more games away    It's a total of 43 more   What the heck   I been a member since the 90  Pogo was fun then.   Here's what you have done since you have taken over.  You disigned the chat at the bottom instead of the side of the game to stop people from chatting.  You took the pogo mini me away.  I have no place to spend my tokens now.  They are worthless.  You took twenty five games before.  How do you think this is fair.  What are you giving us in return????.  NOTHING,  that's what.  It's hard to play any of your games without buying  to play.  I am pissed.   Megood 746

Message 24 of 29 (1,618 Views)

★★ Novice
@shellyjames0102 Couldn’t agree more
Message 25 of 29 (1,581 Views)

★ Novice

you did not answer Zarbiebabe69 question concerning canasta..it is not listed as being retired the game states it will be going away in March 2020.....is it staying or going?

Message 26 of 29 (1,570 Views)

★★ Novice

I understand what you are saying regarding flash etc., but after 11 years of playing I am losing all my favorite games, seriously....I am not sure what I will do about keeping my subscription I will try to be patient, between that and no more bonus games, I am a bit disappointed to say the least.  I will not jump ship easily though and will think about it carefully.

Canasta, Sweet Tooth, Trivial Pursuit, Clues Secrets and Spies, to name a few I play every day....

thanks for listenting

Message 27 of 29 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Pro

I am not really sure on this, but I made some searches to share...

Canasta  (We apologize that this was left off the original list. It will also retire on March 10, 2020.)

https://blog.pogo.com/march2020flashretirements/

here is some list of > 

Message 28 of 29 (1,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hey, thanks for the heads up! Updated the list here to include Canasta as on the pogo.com blog. As you saw, yes, Canasta is also going to retire in March, and it was unintentionally left off the original list, sorry for the confusion!

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and feedback, very appreciated! We have created a new discussion thread for feedback around retirement announcements: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Classic/Pogo-Retirement-Discussion/m-p/8532223#M195279

The idea is to keep all your feedback in a single space. Can I ask you to continue the discussion there if you have any further feedback to share? Thanks once again for letting us know what you think!

Message 29 of 29 (1,517 Views)