Re: Ridiculous Goal in Spring Magic Lap 44

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

★ Expert

I keep trying to win a full game at Lottso Express HD.  The most I am able to do is complete 4 of the 5 goals at the game.  I really want EA to do something so that I can close my Mix n Match badge book.  I am upset about many things going on at the Pogo website.  See my comment asking about what is the future of the Pogo website. This inability to complete this last challenge badge or have it removed from my Mix n Match album is pushing me to the edge. My membership is due next month and I am thinking about not renewing it. I know how to do it. EA needs to do something or I might be out of here.

Message 11 of 19 (828 Views)

★ Expert

Arrenai, you have been very helpful in the past when I bring up issues.  I sure hope you can forward my concern to the EA staff to decide what to do about my latest concern where Soccer ball I am unable to complete the Spring Magic Lap 44 badge because the Lottso Express HD game is so difficult to complete, and Football where I am also unable to remove the badge challenge from my latest Mix n Match album, leaving me with an open album forever. 

I received an email from EA saying my membership renews next month.  I checked my account page and it says it renews in July. Either way, it renews soon and if I cancel my membership before then, it won't renew. 

There have been too many issues at the Pogo website lately that disturb me, such as EA's decision to not offer new mini mall items, and to phase out tokens for game completion, and to retire lots of flash games with little evidence that a lot of replacement games are coming. 

Now there is this problem with being unable to close my Mix n Match album because of a challenge that cannot reasonably be completed with the Lottso Express HD game.

I joined the Pogo game site to enjoy myself. But lately that is fading away, and I am dealing with frustrations here.  In the past when that has happened at other game sites, I have ended my paying membership or stopped playing when there is no membership cost.

I will give EA until April 1 to try to resolve this Lottso Express HD challenge issue or I will take steps to cancel my membership, and continue to play until it ends in the near future. I hope this can be resolved.

I don't want to leave, but so many issues are starting to stack up that I'm close to the edge.  April 1 is the date that the Spring Magic challenge ends.  I don't really care about the badge for the Lottso Express HD game.  I am more concerned seeing the open Mix n Match album every time I look at them because this uncompleted Lottso Express HD game is there.  That will remind me of this frustrating experience each time I see that unfinished album.

Thank you for anything you can do to help. 

Message 12 of 19 (824 Views)

★ Expert

I forgot to mention that I contacted customer service with the online chat available to us. The person I talked to said she is not able to help do anything about the game play here. I said I understood that, and I asked her to forward the chat to the EA staff.  She said she would.  I just hope EA cares enough to help.

Message 13 of 19 (822 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I understand your concern, @cafedelon. It was a Mix n' Match badge you were randomly given, and with its difficulty, it leaves the book incomplete. As a completionist, myself, I know that frustration.

As mentioned, I am happy to share your feedback with the Pogo team, however I cannot guarantee that any changes will or can be made to the challenge or game. I can only assure you that your feedback will be heard. Thank you for sharing it.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 14 of 19 (818 Views)

★ Expert

Thank you.  I intend to keep this issue open until I hear from EA, hopefully by email. 

Message 15 of 19 (808 Views)

★ Expert

Screen print of Mix n Match album unable to complete because of game difficulty.

Message 16 of 19 (797 Views)

★ Expert

With some practice and I discovered a GREAT way to win 5 of 5 goals for a score of 11000 points or more at the Lottso Express HD game.

I knew that the Mega lottso card give more points that the Super lottso card, so I tried to complete more and more the Mega lottso cards.  THEN I discovered that in the top row of the Mega Lottso pyramid when scratching off points on this card there is a Smiley face there.  If it is revealed from scratching it, the game gives the player another pyramid to complete.  Once I realized this, I stopped using the super lottso cards and smaller lotto cardss and focused ONLY on obtaining and scratching the Mega lottso cards. 

After weeks of not being able to score 11000 points for 5 of 5 goals,  I was able to complete 3 games in approximately 1 hour by using only Mega lottso cards.  In the last of the 3 games I played, I scratched off an AMAZING 15 smiley faces, which allowed me to repeat the mega lottso pyramid for more points 15 more times in addion to the first time when given the first mega lottso pyramid.  I obtained a whopping 21525 points for that game, well above the 11000 points needed. 

Having completed the 3rd game, I finished the Spring Magic Lap 44 challenge, and completed the final badge in my open Mix n Match album. I learned other ways to improve the chances of winning from playing the game, and from what I read online from others who offered suggestions. 

I will open one more EA issue soon and document ways to achieving 5 or 5 goals to complete the game with not much effort and in a fairly short time.  As I said I completed 3 games in about 1 hour. Some of this was due to luck, but most of it was due to strategy. 

There is one aspect of the game I am still trying to understand.  Periodically, the game gave me 6 more balls after the ball I played on the Mega lottso card. This was not from completing one of the goals.  It happened while working on one goal.  And sometimes it happened at least 3 times in sequence from placing 3 balls.  There is some reason for this but I don't yet understand why it happens.  I will try to research this.  If the Pogo volunteer reading this comment knows the answer, please let me know by documenting it here.  If I understood why, I would have yet another strategy to use while playing this game. 

Message 17 of 19 (1,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also reached the fifth level on a number of occasions only to get to the end and find out it didn't count even with a score of 18,000 plus points.

Message 18 of 19 (712 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @skybirdplyr.

Thanks for the screenshots, they're very helpful. In your case, it looks like you didn't get to the end of the 5th goal (and the 11,000 points) prior to getting the multiplier.

Having the 2x multiplier means that while you got 18732 at the end, during the game itself you earned 9366 points and then got the 2x bonus at the end. While that's an awesome score, it doesn't meet the end of the 5th goal post.

I'll use one of your screenshots as an example, if it helps.

pogo-lottsohd-issue-5thgoalexample.png

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 19 of 19 (682 Views)