Registering a Complaint

by TaintedTexan

Original Post

Registering a Complaint

★★★ Newbie

I know this wont get published, and I know I wont get a response. I am writing to tell EA that if they don't fix this sites freezing, and booting issues soon, a lot of people, especially me, will trash ever Madden Game we have, and every EA Game we have, and wont buy another one. I am so sick of getting booted from this site. Even Yahoo back in the 90's didn't freeze or boot people like this. It's ridiculous. That's problem #1. Problem #2, make your games really random acts of play. Every game I play here I have played at home, or online on other sites. There are patterns in Dominoes, Gin, Canasta, Spades, and Scrabble. How hard can it be to write the software as random? Hell y'all can write great graphic software why can't you make card or tile selections truly random? Everyone that plays here will agree with me on that. And lastly, why does it take 6 hours of being down, to change Fonts on Friends List? We pay $40 annually, and the best improvement you could think of was changing the FONT?!?!

Message 1 of 9 (367 Views)

Re: Registering a Complaint

★★ Novice

EVERY TIME I PLAY DOMINOS, IT JUST SHUTS OFF OVER AND OVER AND I AM SO TIRED OF THIS!!!! WILL YOU PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE????

Message 2 of 9 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@carbookout1950

If it was a Pogo issue then I guess they would repair it, but this issue is is

a personal computer issue.  Otherwise every player playing dominoes 

would have the same problem and not be able to play.

You can start with clearing your flash and browser caches.

Clear Flash Player Storage          Clear your browser Cache

Make sure you are up to date with flash and browser.

If you play java games, then you will need to do the same for java cache

and also make sure it is up to date.    Clear your Java cache

You can also do this to help:   Unable to connect to server

Message 3 of 9 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know you're reply was to the person who commented on my complaint, but to address the clearing out your cache, well I do that, and I still freeze constantly, and get booted everyday. My drivers are up to date. I have cable for internet. I have used my PC, my works, my sisters, and even my moms. The booting and freezing issue affects all 4 computers. Therefore logically, its Pogo. What are the odds all 4 PC's I have used have this same problem? So I hate to counter your statement, if it was a Pogo problem they would fix it, but it is a Pogo issue. Let's not forget the only visible difference from when they had to shut the whole site down for hours was font. It appears they are only interested in the look, not the function. I would accept a boring site that doesn't have all these bells and whistles that worked, that didn't freeze people so much, or boot us, that had a person who played their games advise the programmers as to the flaws in their programs, over all this great color and new fonts being the priority, Know of any sites?

Message 4 of 9 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OMG POGO! I signed in under my name, TaintedTexan, and I just saw I was posted as DeesManForever, I have no idea who that is. So? Still think it's us? It's Pogo. Please EA, Please work on the technical issues, not the fonts! TaintedTexan

Message 5 of 9 (303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@TaintedTexan

For your freezing problems that is a flash issue.

Checkout this post for help with that:  Freezing issues

Here are a couple other posts you can checkout:

RAM: A Key to PC Performance

How to Find the RAM on a Computer

Message 6 of 9 (295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, you're saying every PC I use to go to Pogo has flash issues, not buying it. Not 4 different PC's. You also notice I was, and am, signed in under someone elses name, someone I do not know. I am TaintedTexan. The original author on this chain. I sign in using my email address, and my password. I end up as someone else, LOL! Is that a Flash issue too? No, it's Pogo having technical issues, just like in game rooms. I am sure you're not a Pogo, nor EA, employee. I am beginning to wonder if any humans work for them. If you could pass a msg to a human, or even the AI that runs this place, ask them why when I sign in here I am under someone else's name, if they say it's because of my PC, or I did it, stick ur tongue out at them for me. I USED MY EMAIL ADDRESS, I USED MY PASSWORD, WHY AM I LOGGED IN UNDER SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME? I tried under Chrome, Firefox, and IE. It aint Flash, it aint my browser. IT'S POGO! LOL

Message 7 of 9 (281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here's proof this is happening LOL!

Re: Registering a Complaint (Answer HQ email subscription update)

Hi TaintedTexan,

DeesMan4evr (★★★★ Newbie) posted a comment in Pogo on 05-30-2016 04:32 PM :

Thank you,
The Answers HQ Team

Message 8 of 9 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@TaintedTexan

Did you by chance sign in using a different browser, with that other name?

As for your freezing issues, if you read my last post, there were a couple

of other links in that post.  both about RAM.  

If you have 4 or less available random access memory on those computers

then there is a good chance of freezing, especially if you do not have the 

storage set to unlimited.  and that storage needs to be reset each time you

clear your caches.

Message 9 of 9 (256 Views)