Pogo Survey

by sisko89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo Survey

★ Guide

Does Pogo send surveys via e-mail to it's members? I received one today in my e-mail. The sender showed Pogo Survey. Open the e-mail and there is a link to click on. The address in the link did not have the word pogo or survey any where in it. I went to the site and still no pogo anywhere on the site. Thinking it might be spam or a site with a virus I left the site and deleted the e-mail so I can not send any one the link or address.

Message 1 of 10 (878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pogo Surveyjavascript:;

Champion (Retired)

Pogo does send out surveys to member via email from time to time.   I've received a few of them in the past.

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (875 Views)

All Replies

Re: Pogo Survey

EA Staff

@sisko89 Did the survey come from Peanut Labs? If the email is indeed from Peanut Labs, it is most likely valid. If you have any questions or concerns about the suvery you would need to contact Peanut Labs for assistance. Please see the following page for instructions on how to reach out to them: How to contact Peanut Labs customer support

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 10 (862 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Kristi             Here you go, do not think it is Peanut Labs

Message body

Message 3 of 10 (859 Views)

EA Staff

Thanks @ccboots56! I think it might be OK, but I removed it just to be on the safe side!

I shall look into this and get back to you Standard smile

Message 4 of 10 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Kristi

Okay, thanks, I am back to bed.  had to get on to send some mail to my

family, that is how I found it.

Message 5 of 10 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@ccboots56 and @sisko89

Just heard back from the studio! The email ccboots56 posted above is legitimate survey from Pogo Standard smile

So go ahead and fill it in!

Message 6 of 10 (836 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Pogo does send out surveys to member via email from time to time.   I've received a few of them in the past.

Message 7 of 10 (876 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have a friend at Pogo that would like to take pogo surveys.

is there any way to sign up for them ?

how would they be able to take them?

Thank you!

Message 8 of 10 (804 Views)

EA Staff

@nortnmom I don't think there is a way to sign up for the surveys they are sent to random Club Pogo members.  Unless you mean the Surveys and Offers to earn free gems? If that is the case, please visit the following page: https://www.pogo.com/surveys/surveysoffers.do

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 9 of 10 (795 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Kristi,

Thank you for answering my question, I think she will just have to wait until it is her turn,Standard smile Too be honest I really enjoy taking mine since I have enjoyed Pogo for a while now.. After I posted the question, I though,I bet all of members would love taking them.

Thank you for your time and effort. You are a great contributor!   

nortnmom @pogo

Message 10 of 10 (779 Views)