Re: POGO

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

POGO

★★★★★ Newbie

My pc freezes and I need to restart my pc, it gives me a comment of " flash not able to plug in" but never plugs, I have to restart my pc.  Please do all possible to reply ASAP.

Thank you,

rosancona53

Message 1 of 2 (91 Views)

Re: POGO

Hero (Retired)

@rosancona53

We can try to help you resolve the problems you're having with games on Pogo but, it's difficult to offer advice without knowing anything about your set-up.  Please click on the blue HERE links below then copy the displayed information and paste that information into your reply back here. This will give us a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give us some pointers to help:

• Your Flash Version - Available HERE
  • Your System Information - Available HERE

For instructions on how to Copy and Paste please click on this link HERE

For example:

Flash Version: 18,0,0,232 installed

System Information:

Browser = Firefox 40.0
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = unspecified
Resolution = 1600 x 900
OS = Windows 8.1
Flash version = 18.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_60

Thanks, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm a volunteer helper and moderator  on AHQ

Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)