Re: POGO playing window

by MLadyD7

Original Post

POGO playing window

★★★ Newbie

Since I upgraded my system to 64 bit when I log on to Pogo and sign into a game the game window it is small. I don't get to see the entire playing field and I can't resize the window. I have updated JAVA several times, so I don't know what to do next. I tried resetting the screen resolution but it doesn't seem to matter. My system is running Windows 8 and IE10. I have a SOYO 22 inch widescreen set at 1680 x 1050.

Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)

Re: POGO playing window

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Mannagoddess wrote:

Since I upgraded my system to 64 bit when I log on to Pogo and sign into a game the game window it is small. I don't get to see the entire playing field and I can't resize the window. I have updated JAVA several times, so I don't know what to do next. I tried resetting the screen resolution but it doesn't seem to matter. My system is running Windows 8 and IE10. I have a SOYO 22 inch widescreen set at 1680 x 105

If you're not seeing the full screen, your zoom may have inadvertently been changed, here's some suggestions that may resolve the issue:

If you're using Chrome or FireFox: Click on the game screen and hold the CTRL button down while scrolling the wheel of your mouse up or down until the zoom level on the screen is correct. If you're playing a table game, you need to click on the white area on the lobby screen) to the left of the tables under the legend).

If you're using IE: The zoom indicator is located at the bottom right of game screen, change it to 100% if necessary, or you can go to tools to adjust zoom.

Tip from me personally ( I have Windows 8 on one of my computers)...If you are using IE10 on Windows 8, try another browser. IE10 doesn't play nice with ALOT of things I have no trouble with Chrome or Firefox though in Windows 8, and recommend them... Concerning IE10, see quote below, and url to article follows:

On Windows 8, it is divided into two editions with different user interfaces: a Metro app that does not support plug-ins and a traditional desktop application that retains plug-in support.[6] On 64-bit computers, the Metro edition runs in 64-bit mode by default.[7] The desktop edition can be run in 64-bit mode by enabling Enhanced Protected Mode Quoted from Wikipedia on Internet Explorer 10

More info here on Internet Explorer 10:   Internet Explorer 10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You might also find the Magnifier helpful:  Use Magnifier to see items on the screen - Windows - Microsoft

Hope this helps!

If you are still needing assistance, Post back here

TIPS: If you can't find your different posts and messages, just click on your username to get the list.

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps, Click XP if someone helped and/or leave a comment - Thanks!

Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)