Re: Not getting credit for Lottso Express for reaching goal 5 for earning heavylifting badge

by Forever Oleander

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not getting credit for Lottso Express for reaching goal 5 for earning heavylifting badge

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 3 (150 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not getting credit for Lottso Express for reaching goal 5 for earning heavylifting badge

Community Manager (retired)

As I understand it, in Lottso Express when you first see 5 of 5 that does NOT mean that you have reached the 5th goal. It just means that you are working on the 5th goal. You must get 11,000 points to reach the 5th goal.

Does that make sense? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

As I understand it, in Lottso Express when you first see 5 of 5 that does NOT mean that you have reached the 5th goal. It just means that you are working on the 5th goal. You must get 11,000 points to reach the 5th goal.

Does that make sense? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the response, that makes sense.....but I was totally unaware of that and they should have pointed that out since it is the only badge now standing in my way to close the premium valention album....I will keep plugging away at it...Thanks again

Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)