Re: New Bug in Boggle Bash

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

New Bug in Boggle Bash

★★★ Newbie

I have played the games on Pogo as a paying member for years~ recently however when playing the game "Boggle Bash"  a lot of other players as well as me are having trouble with the game because you no long can click and drag with your mouse to connect the letters to make words you have to type them in every time~ this is very frustrating for those of us that can't type  this is a new bug and issue and I would like to know how to fix it so I can play ~ is it an HD issue or new format issue?  I am playing in the old format Pogo when this happens can someone please help a lot of us are having this issue. Thankyou!!!

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @NanaMcPhee2.

Thanks for reaching out. After I saw your report, I tested this out on Microsoft Edge and I was able to click and drag to connect letters, as well as click on the individual letters. If you're still having difficulty with mouse controls, could you give Microsoft Edge a try to see if it improves for you?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @NanaMcPhee2. I just wanted to check in to see how things were going.

Are you still having issues with Boggle Bash? I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)