Re: My chat in a lot of the game is blank like canasta and gin when I go to a table

by MLadyD7

Original Post

My chat in a lot of the game is blank like canasta and gin when I go to a table

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Re: My chat in a lot of the game is blank like canasta and gin when I go to a table

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Can you actually see the chat area? 

If part of the chat area is missing then make sure your 'Zoom' is set to 100% by using the 'Zoom' tips in this link about Screen Resolution & Zoom Tips.

If everything displays correctly, make sure that you have not switched off the chat option by mistake. 

When you enter a game room, make sure the 'Show Chat' option is selected. Click on the Cog Icon to check this. This should then make the chat visible to you again.

Supported browsers for pogo Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox. Please see this help centre article: https://help.ea.com/in/article/supported-browsers-for-pogo

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)