Re: My bank account was billed $1 awhile ago so I know you have a current account, yet I am being notified that my account has expired!!!!

by EA_Eve

Original Post

My bank account was billed $1 awhile ago so I know you have a current account, yet I am being notified that my account has expired!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Fix this now.

Message 1 of 2 (72 Views)

Re: My bank account was billed $1 awhile ago so I know you have a current account, yet I am being notified that my account has expired!!!!

Community Manager (retired)

If you received an e-mail from the Pogo team saying your Credit Card was about to expire, don't worry. This e-mail is just a reminder to update your Credit Card information.

For your convenience, Pogo subscriptions are renewed automatically. If the billing information we have on file is not up-to-date, then your Pogo subscription would not be able to renew automatically, and you'd end up experiencing an interruption of the Pogo service.

In order to prevent this scenario from happening, we send out reminder e-mails when the system detects your Credit Card on file is about to expire. If you received this e-mail, you can update your Credit Card information.

Updating your Credit Card/Billing information:

1. Go to Pogo.com and log in with your Club Pogo screen name and password.
  2. Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
  3. For verification purposes, you will be asked to enter your password once again.
  4. Click on the My Subscription and Billing Information link on the right side of the page under the small Club Pogo logo.You should now see the My Subscription and Billing Information page.
  5. Towards the bottom, you will see your My Other Billing and Payment Informationsection. In the blue box entitles, "Billing Options", select "Add or Update Payment Method"
  6. Locate the card in question and select the "Edit" option next to the card. You can now update your card information such as your billing address or expiration date.

NOTE: On the back of your card (or occasionally on the front), there is a 3 or 4 digit code called a CVV or CVS number. This is a security code used to help protect you and your card from credit fraud. For your security you cannot update this number, so if it has changed, you will need to remove the card from your Club Pogo account, and then re-add it as a new card.

Removing and Re-Adding your Credit Card to your Club Pogo account:

1. Follow the above steps through step 5.
  2. Locate the card in question, and click the "X" button to remove the card from your account.
  3. You will receive a prompt to confirm or decline to delete the card account. Select "Yes- Delete Saved Account"
  4. Now select "Add a new credit card"
  5. Enter your card information and your billing address. The new CVV/CVS number will go in to the field entitled CSC (Card Security Code) under Card Information. Also ensure that the billing address matched what your credit card company has on a file.
  6. Select "Continue" in order to add your card.

Re-Adding your Credit Card/Billing information to your Club Pogo information:
You have just re-added your card to your Club Pogo account, but now you will want to re-attach it to your subscription so that your subscription does not end when the renewal date arrives.

1. Go to Pogo.com and log in with your Club Pogo screen name and password.
  2. Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
  3. For verification purposes, you will be asked to enter your password once again.
  4. Click on the My Subscription and Billing Information link on the right side of the page under the small Club Pogo logo.You should now see the My Subscription and Billing Information page.
  5. In the My Subscription Information section, select the link that says Subscribe to Club Pogo. You will need to select your plan again (Monthly, 3-Month, Yearly), and continue through the "purchase" process.

NOTE: You are NOT making a purchase at this time if you are still active on Club Pogo. This is just to confirm your selection and schedule your subscription purchase which will be processed when your renewal date arrives. This will link the card to your subscription so that you do not experience an interruption in your Club Pogo service.

Message 2 of 2 (70 Views)