Re: Mini Mall Purchase

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mini Mall Purchase

★★★★★ Newbie

I purchased the blue dress that was gems. Now I see it's tokens. How do I get my gems back?

Message 1 of 2 (98 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@kattraku 

AHQ Is a player-to-player technical support forum. You will need to contact customer service directly for help with your gem issue

You can contact contact customer support by following these steps (you will need to have 3rd party cookies enabled):

1. Click on this link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo 

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchases from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button and sign into Origin with your Pogo  screen name and password.

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you'll see the available contact options - Live Chat, Call Back or Email.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@kattraku 

AHQ Is a player-to-player technical support forum. You will need to contact customer service directly for help with your gem issue

You can contact contact customer support by following these steps (you will need to have 3rd party cookies enabled):

1. Click on this link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo 

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchases from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button and sign into Origin with your Pogo  screen name and password.

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you'll see the available contact options - Live Chat, Call Back or Email.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)