Re: Mahjong Sanctuary won't load

by Wolverine1323cm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mahjong Sanctuary won't load

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hope this helps... I also have not been able to get into Mahjong Sanctuary for days....  I attached the comp scan for when I was trying to get that to load ... that was two days ago and I played with the acceleration and that did not change anything.  

[CM edit - Edited title to match affected game]

Message 1 of 7 (925 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @zipisit and @MRaeP113.

As your posts were related to Mahjong Sanctuary rather than Mahjong Garden, I went ahead and moved them to their own thread to be worked out. I hope you don't mind. Standard smile

Thanks so much for the information, @zipisit. It helps a ton. In your case, it looks like you only have 4 GB RAM. This can cause some hiccups with trying to run some of our HTML5 games as some require more memory than others. We recommend a minimum of 8 GB of system RAM to run all of our games smoothly.

There are a few things you can try to help ease up on the memory requirements:

• Try closing all non-essential programs in the background. Things like streaming music and video can use memory, and freeing it up can share that memory with the game instead.

• In your browser, please close all browser tabs except for Pogo. Some websites use a lot of memory, such as social media and media streaming. Having only the game up can prioritize memory to the game.

Please give that a try and let me know how it goes for you.

@MRaeP113  - Would you be able to share your Pogo Compatibility Tool information? It can help a lot in troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (846 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mahjong Garden won't load!

★ Apprentice

It did not look like this was attached so I sent it again.  If it is doubled please forgive me.

Message 2 of 7 (918 Views)

Re: Mahjong Garden won't load!

★★ Novice

I have not found the answer to the question I had which is: When playing Mahjong Sanctuary when I load the game often times it will not allow me to play. I have to then close and reopen and even then it often does not allow me to play. Thank you

Message 3 of 7 (875 Views)

Hey there, @zipisit and @MRaeP113.

As your posts were related to Mahjong Sanctuary rather than Mahjong Garden, I went ahead and moved them to their own thread to be worked out. I hope you don't mind. Standard smile

Thanks so much for the information, @zipisit. It helps a ton. In your case, it looks like you only have 4 GB RAM. This can cause some hiccups with trying to run some of our HTML5 games as some require more memory than others. We recommend a minimum of 8 GB of system RAM to run all of our games smoothly.

There are a few things you can try to help ease up on the memory requirements:

• Try closing all non-essential programs in the background. Things like streaming music and video can use memory, and freeing it up can share that memory with the game instead.

• In your browser, please close all browser tabs except for Pogo. Some websites use a lot of memory, such as social media and media streaming. Having only the game up can prioritize memory to the game.

Please give that a try and let me know how it goes for you.

@MRaeP113  - Would you be able to share your Pogo Compatibility Tool information? It can help a lot in troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 7 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was able to play this game for a couple of days and now it won't load. Obviously, if I was able to play there is nothing wrong with my laptops function and has to be on your end. Please fix this issue and PLEASE stop making games so hard you have to pay extra to win! Thanks

Message 5 of 7 (660 Views)

Hey there @Wolverine1323cm,

Sorry to hear that you have issues loading Mahjong Sanctuary. 

Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this. What happens when you try to load Mahjong Sanctuary?

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mahjong Sanctury is down again. It just keeps allowing me to play for several days then goes out for no reason.  A few days later it'll come back in again. 

Message 7 of 7 (611 Views)