Re: Jungle gin

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Jungle gin

★ Novice

CAN NOT PULL MY CARDS DOWN AND WHEN THEY DO THEY FLY ALL OVER THE SCREEN AND RIGHT BACK IN MY HAND. PLEASE FIX THIS

Message 1 of 2 (82 Views)

Re: Jungle gin

Community Manager (retired)

@beatricellen 

Check that your browser’s Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: Changing text, image, and video sizes 

After you have set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect.

Try the following as well if you're absolutely certain you have your browser Zoom set at 100%:

1.  Click the Windows Start button and open the  ”Control Panel”. Click on the icon for “Display”.This will bring up your Display Control Panel. Thecontrol panel should read “Make it easier to read what’s on your screen”.
  2. Select “Smaller – 100% (default)”
  3.   Click Apply
  4. Click “Log off now”

After logging back in, be sure to set the browser zoom to the default level of 100% by using Ctrl+0 on any webpage or from the “Zoom” menu option for your browser.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)