Re: Jungle Gin

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Jungle Gin

★★★ Newbie

Every timw I go to play it loads then the troubleshooting window pops up with all the options to fix the proble. Buit I have everything updates but why wont it load and let me play?

Message 1 of 2 (54 Views)

Re: Jungle Gin

Community Manager (retired)

@bluehaze0424 

What is the error message you get on the pop-up window (more details of the exact text please)?

Do you have similar problems with any other games?

-  try loading these Java based games: - Keno, Hangman Hijinks, Makeover Madness

-  try loading these Flash games:  - CLUE, Poppit!, Word Whomp

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)