Accepted Solution

I purchased 5 challenges for 50 gems . . . never received challenges

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I purchased 5 challenges for 50 gems . . . never received challenges

Hero (Retired)

@pahavens516 

The weekly badge challenges always run from Wednesday at 7:00 AM Eastern Time until 2:00 AM Eastern Time on the following Tuesday. Therefore, the challenge week has ended but a new one will begin in a few hours. Then just click on the Badges tab on the Pogo home screen and scroll down the page to locate the extra personal challenges you purchased.

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select HQ Profile.
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note that, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)

All Replies

Re: I purchased 5 challenges for 50 gems . . . never received challenges

Hero (Retired)

@pahavens516 

The weekly badge challenges always run from Wednesday at 7:00 AM Eastern Time until 2:00 AM Eastern Time on the following Tuesday. Therefore, the challenge week has ended but a new one will begin in a few hours. Then just click on the Badges tab on the Pogo home screen and scroll down the page to locate the extra personal challenges you purchased.

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select HQ Profile.
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note that, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)