Re: Game Award Badges for Pop Fu - All missing below rank 25?

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Award Badges for Pop Fu - All missing below rank 25?

★★ Guide

I recall earning a game award badge earlier this year in Pop Fu for reaching level 5 (or 10?) but the only game award badge displayed in the Challenges tab is for reaching rank 25. Is this correct and I'm mistakenly remembering this happening for a different game? I don't think so honestly because I remember hating this game but played it so much to earn a badge that I actually began to like it when I discovered I was finally within striking distance of earning my first game award badge for rank. Please advise, thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@martoman129 

The only game award badge for 'Pop Fu' is the Rank 25 badge.

Maybe you've confused it with a weekly challenge for that game?

I always think I should like 'Pop Fu' more than I actually do, I have troubled visualising the moves ahead so just start popping balloons randomly and getting frustrated. Well done for ranking out on this one! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@martoman129 

The only game award badge for 'Pop Fu' is the Rank 25 badge.

Maybe you've confused it with a weekly challenge for that game?

I always think I should like 'Pop Fu' more than I actually do, I have troubled visualising the moves ahead so just start popping balloons randomly and getting frustrated. Well done for ranking out on this one! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)