Re: For the soul searcher badge but still cannot get my badge.

by DODOBEEPS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

For the soul searcher badge but still cannot get my badge.

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing  from Wednesday for the soul searcher badge I have found much much than 85 objects and it keeps telling me all found is 84 and I still can't get the badge . 

Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Sweetsanjuan,

I can see that you have already received the 'Claire Voyant' Badge, so I assume this has now been resolved.

Feel free to post again if you have any further questions on this or any other issue. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Sweetsanjuan,

I can see that you have already received the 'Claire Voyant' Badge, so I assume this has now been resolved.

Feel free to post again if you have any further questions on this or any other issue. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (98 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought with Gems, Claire's Heart, "BAITING THE TRAP" badge, I completed it and still didn't receive my badge

Sincerely, DODOBEEPS

Message 3 of 3 (91 Views)