Re: Emoticons and Live Chat

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Emoticons and Live Chat

★ Novice

PLEASE can you enable my account so I can type in the lobby of Jungle Gin and also use emoticons - I have been a paying Club Pogo member for years and feel this is very unsatisfactory (it has been going on for months and months) - can someone please correct this immediately ...

Message 1 of 3 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Here is how you do that: those emoticons each have a code, type the code of the one you wish to use. you can fine the long list of them, above the who's here list in game rooms, 4th icon from the left, the ? Club Pogo members can send Emoticons in chat. Emoticons are pictures that express an emotion. To send one, just enter the special code assigned to that picture into chat and press the 'Send' button. You must be a member of Club Pogo to send an emoticon. Standard smile Happy Sleepy Sleepy Wink Wink
Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@LuluKiwi31 

Ccboots56 is right.

There are 52 Emoticons available but they should be all displayed on the frame when you click on the:smileyhappy: just near to the chat window.

Otherwise you can fin a list of all Emoticons here : Emoticons

Also, make sure the 'Show chat' option is ticked on the settings:

chat_options.JPG

Also in this menu, make sure Show Emoticons is ticked:

show emoticons.jpg

Note Club Pogo members can send Emoticons in chat. Emoticons are pictures that express an emotion.
To send one, just enter the special code assigned to that picture into chat and press the 'Send' button. You must be a member of Club Pogo to send an emoticon.

Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)