by MLadyD7

Original Post

EA account transfer

★ Novice

had to change my acct, need to transfer my club pogo stuff

Message 1 of 6 (221 Views)

Re: EA account transfer

Hero (Retired)

You would need to contact our support team directly for help with this, since for security and confidentiality reasons we cannot discuss any account details on a public forum.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but you will be able to send an email. Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 6 (217 Views)

★ Novice

Tried but unable to get help.  I wouldn't have this problem but I couldn't access my old screenname.  So I had to open a new account.  If I am unable to transfer my Club Pogo account info I will just cancel my account. 

Message 3 of 6 (206 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you're trying to transfer everything to a new screenname, unfortunately, that can't be done, see here:

Pogo|Changing Pogo Screen Names|EA Help

If you are going to cancel your pogo account, please see the instructions here:

Important Information about Cancelling your Pogo Subscription

Hope this helps!

TIPS: If you can't find your different posts and messages, just click on your username to get the list.

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps, Click XP if someone helped Standard smile or leave a comment - Thanks!

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe

Message 4 of 6 (201 Views)

★ Novice

I am unable to transfer all my info.  But if I could get help resetting my password in my old screenname I can just log back into it.  I am sorry for all the confusion I don't mean to be a pest.

Message 5 of 6 (188 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You're not being a 'pest' at all Wink

Here is a link which should explain how to reset your password: Click >   Pogo: Recover Password or Screen Name - Pogo.com

If you need further help with this you may contact Customer Service as well...

Here's how to contact Customer Service if you need to:

You would need to contact the he Origin support team directly for help with this, since for security and confidentiality reasons we cannot discuss any account details on a public forum.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but you will be able to send an email. Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.

Message 6 of 6 (186 Views)