Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE TROUBLE GETTING CACTUS CASH IN POPPOT BINGO?

by EA_Illium

Original Post

DOES ANYONE HAVE TROUBLE GETTING CACTUS CASH IN POPPOT BINGO?

★★★ Novice

WHEN I ADVANCE A STAR AND AM SUPPOSED TO COLLECT 15,000 CACTUS CASH OR ANOTHER AMT IT DOES NOT GIVE IT TO ME

Message 1 of 5 (587 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @charvanro5656

It depends on the level you've reached. Cactus Cash is not awarded for ranking up to odd numbered levels.

The pop-up may be causing some confusion, the top part displays what you received for leveling up to your new rank, the bottom part shows you what you will receive when you reach your next level (rank).

The example below shows what I received for reaching level 33 and what I can expect to receive upon reaching the next level

poppit bing level up.JPG

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.

Hope this helps, Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo. Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue. 

Message 2 of 5 (561 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I Leveled up and didn't receive what it said I was suppose to either and this has happened more then once. Just thought let you know is still a on going issue.

Message 3 of 5 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When Bingo is called and begins to show results the screen goes black and I lose the bingos  and points

Message 4 of 5 (363 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Pogo Community, 

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, and the team has worked to bring several changes since this thread first started. 

Due to our efforts to keep Answers HQ up to date, with the latest relevant information. I will be locking this thread for further replies. 

For information on why this happened, or other changes you might see on Answers HQ, check out the link below:

Forum Rules & Guidelines

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (144 Views)