Re: Crossword Cove Not Loading - Multiple Browsers and Computers

by Axs4088Sxa888

Original Post

Crossword Cove Not Loading - Multiple Browsers and Computers

★★★ Newbie

I have played Crossword Cove daily for multiple years.  Three days ago the game loaded, but when I attempted to play the daily puzzle, the game went to a screen that indicated it did not load with several suggestions as to potential fixes.  Thus far, I have tried both Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, cleared cache & cookies multiple times and rebooted the computer several times. 

Yesterday, the game loaded without issue and again today the same symptoms have re-appeared.  I attempted to access the game using a completely different PC that has never played Pogo games before and I received the same error message when I attempted to load Crossword Cove in both Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

I have tried several other games on both computers in both different browsers and they all load correctly without any issues or similar error messages.  This issue seems isolated only to Crossword Cove when attempting to click on the button to play the daily puzzle.  I'm not quite sure why the issue was occurring, seemed to have corrected itself yesterday and today is back to the same error message.

Message 1 of 6 (432 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been having same problem for two weeks now tried everything  nothing works

Message 2 of 6 (417 Views)

EA Staff

@carmen8983 and @Axs4088Sxa888,

Just to make sure, are you both getting the 'Cripes!' error? Do you get the same error if you use Chrome or Firefox browsers? Also, can you play the puzzles if you try to access them from the Calendar?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 3 of 6 (409 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried all three browsers on 3 different computers  all show cripes error.  won't load from calendar either. I tried today it loaded but I couldn't type 

Message 4 of 6 (403 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there anything new on how I can play crossword?

Message 5 of 6 (371 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been trying to play crossword cove since april 14th keep getting cripes won't load  is there any answer to this? this is my fifth request

Message 6 of 6 (309 Views)