Contacting EA

by OhNoMrPhil_

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Contacting EA

★★★ Newbie

Im upset that EA can quickly take our money for services , and make it impossible to talk with a person when the services are not rendered .Thanks so much EA ! getting sick of this !

Message 1 of 26 (3,769 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Contacting EA

★★★★★ Apprentice

The easiest way to contact EA is to use Live Chat, and to get there, you want to go to this site here --->   https://help.ea.com/contact-us

From there, you will need to input information to help them direct you to the right advisor. Eventually, you will be given the option for Live Chat. You want to click on this and it will pop up a small window with a time limit to when you should get a message from an advisor.

This will help anyone that has replied to this post. I hope all of your issues are solved so you can continue to enjoy playing on pogo.com!

View in thread

Message 5 of 26 (3,722 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance. Here is a link for EA Help:   https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

View in thread

Message 6 of 26 (3,721 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

hello

I am having trouble buying gems from   pogo. I keep on getting this code NU2991. I have had never had a problem buying gems before. i have double check the card number and retry  buying gems but it wont let me.  My acct name is y1n20za, email is [edit: email address removed].  Please let me hear from you all soon. I cant reach you at the phone number; Im always on hold.  sincerely yours y1n20za

Message 2 of 26 (3,729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes if someone has a phone number that works, where I talk to a person . The number I found online directs me back online where there isnt much help .

Message 3 of 26 (3,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I waited on a hold for 30 minutes recently before I gave up.

Message 4 of 26 (3,708 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The easiest way to contact EA is to use Live Chat, and to get there, you want to go to this site here --->   https://help.ea.com/contact-us

From there, you will need to input information to help them direct you to the right advisor. Eventually, you will be given the option for Live Chat. You want to click on this and it will pop up a small window with a time limit to when you should get a message from an advisor.

This will help anyone that has replied to this post. I hope all of your issues are solved so you can continue to enjoy playing on pogo.com!

Message 5 of 26 (3,723 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance. Here is a link for EA Help:   https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Message 6 of 26 (3,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried this several times but it is never giving the option for live chat or email, just the phone number. I used the live chat about a month ago, now i can't find it after trying many times.

Message 7 of 26 (3,634 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Live Chat is only available to Club Pogo Members for any questions regarding Accounts or Billing.

To have the Live Chat option for Account/Registration and Billing/Purchasing issues, you must have logged into the Help Center using your Screen Name and Pogo Password in order to be identified as a Club Pogo member. If you don't see the Live Chat option, please try logging out, and logging back in with your Pogo Screen Name and Pogo Password.

Even if your Origin Account persona displays as your Pogo Screen Name, and you use the same email and password for both accounts, using your email and password to log in will not provide the Live Chat option. You must log in with your Pogo Screen Name to receive this contact option as a Club Pogo member.

More details available here.

Message 8 of 26 (3,622 Views)

WHY CANT I TALK TO A LIVE PERSON????

★★★ Newbie

THIS IS SHAMEFUL EA YOU TAKE OUR MONEY COULD U AT LEAST TALK TO US

Message 9 of 26 (3,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

CONTACTING LIVE CHAT DOES NOT WORK....ISNT THERE A NUMBER..GEESH

Message 10 of 26 (3,604 Views)