Re: Club Pogo Qwerty time extension solution! Pogo fix the extension option PLEASE!

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Club Pogo Qwerty time extension solution! Pogo fix the extension option PLEASE!

★ Novice

Spoiler
Confusedmileywink:

I have an idea to help alleviate the hostility and resentment caused by people not allowing or allowing extensions in the Club Pogo Qwerty ga

I think it would be an easy "fix" to put an "extension /  NO extension"  option in the info part of the game table setup so that people entering a table know if the person already there who probably opened the table to begin with, allows extensions or not.  I have set up a table and the person joining would not grant me a time extension.   Sometime real life situations require a little additional time from the set time for the table timer.   I have had to answer my sons homework questions, go to the bathroom, answer the phone,  etc...  which had caused me to need additional SECONDS to play a word or finish spelling a word.  I have had people be so rude and SO obsessed with the timer they forget Pogo's motto of being the FRIENDLIEST place on the internet and they have not extended even with ONE SECOND left on the timer as I was FINISHING spelling a word!!

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Club Pogo Qwerty time extension solution! Pogo fix the extension option PLEASE!

Community Manager (retired)

@MeAkaMelanie 

First of all, thanks for your post and suggestion. 

However, this is a player forum for technical and in-game help, so probably not the best place for ideas like this.

I'd suggest sending your idea as an email to editor@pogo.com, where it will certainly be read by one of the team and may find its way into a future 'Letters to the Editor' article in Pogo News.

All the best and hope you continue to enjoy the games! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@MeAkaMelanie 

First of all, thanks for your post and suggestion. 

However, this is a player forum for technical and in-game help, so probably not the best place for ideas like this.

I'd suggest sending your idea as an email to editor@pogo.com, where it will certainly be read by one of the team and may find its way into a future 'Letters to the Editor' article in Pogo News.

All the best and hope you continue to enjoy the games! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)