Re: Chuzzle Deluxe

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Chuzzle Deluxe

★ Novice

I had Chuzzle Deluxe on my old computer and just purchased a new computer running Windows 10.  How can I get my old Chuzzle game on my new computer?  I purchased it over the internet many years ago and don't have anything for it.

Message 1 of 9 (1,278 Views)

Community Manager

@kenandellie25 If you log into your account you can then go to this link to download the game: http://downloadgames.pogo.com/games/chuzzle

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,225 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your reply, EA_Darko.  I was able to download and play but when I logged off and tried to get back on I only have the option to purchase it.  I went to "My Downloaded Games Manager" and there is Chuzzle listed but it states my trial time has expired.  I only have an option to purchase this.  So do I have to purchase it again, if I want to continue to play?  Thanks so much!!

Message 3 of 9 (1,208 Views)

Community Manager

@kenandellie25 Did you sign in before downloading? 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,197 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I did.  I think I will uninstall and reinstall and make sure I have followed the directions exactly.  :-)

Message 5 of 9 (1,188 Views)

★ Novice

It didn't work.  It says I have used up the trial period when I reinstalled.  Guess if I want it again I have to pay again?  Thanks

Message 6 of 9 (1,173 Views)

Community Manager

@kenandellie25 It could be worth speaking with our live support to see what they can do. It may be simply that you are logged into the wrong account. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'
Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat
Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,169 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_DarkoThanks for the response.  I did get in contact with Cyrell from support but he couldn't resolve the issue.  He are going to forward it on to their expert team.  It's not a huge deal, I just like the silly game and don't want to purchase it again if I don't have to.  Thank you for all your help though, I do appreciate it!  :-)

Message 8 of 9 (1,158 Views)

Community Manager

@kenandellie25 Let me know how you get on.

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,143 Views)