Re: Block players

by ho60z0zcch

Original Post

Block players

★★★ Newbie

why are the players I have added to my blocked list able to join my table constantly?

I am sick of the cheating and bad behavour of this site, and adding a player to my block list does nothing!

Also does pogo have a cheat detector i am able to download as most players on Pogo are using some sort of cheat program and pogo does nothing

Message 1 of 6 (2,637 Views)

★ Novice

Pogo needs to take this issue seriously, if a player is harrassing another this doesnt need to be tolerated by anyone, if u want people to pay for membership this issue needs to be addressed otherwise why should we invest in this site? Pogo also doesnt make it easy to block people....why?

Message 2 of 6 (2,620 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@marybrazeau7                                @sumtime2play 

It i easy to block a player, but keep in mind, if you play in the same game rooms 

then it is also easy to track you.  To block a player, the best way is to not put them

on your friends list then block, but to take the name staight to the blocked friends 

list, that way they do no even know they are blocked.  Play around different rooms

to keep from being found, playing same game room will be easy way to track, and 

also, if you have a friends that may give out your location, I have heard of this before.

As for your cheating, it is very hard to prove that someone is cheating or using a 

cheating tool.  If you are being harrassed on this site there are tools to use against that.

you can mute players, you can report players, click on their name and both are there.

just be careful how you handle it, or you may be making a false report. 

If someone makes a remark to you that you do not care for or that you are cheating, best

to walk away, say anything and you may end up the one in trouble.

Message 3 of 6 (2,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also keep in mind that you have to make sure under the security part of your game that you check to allow only friends to see your location. I am not positive but even though your profile is blocked to a player your location may not be.

Message 4 of 6 (2,490 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
How do we do this?
Message 5 of 6 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sumtime2play I agree! I've been paying for Pogo for over 10 years! And am about to cancel my membership. The Blocked Player feature needs to do what it says, Block the Player from entering a game where I am and not put me in a game where they are! However, I seriously doubt Pogo even reads these messages so we are talking into the wind.
Message 6 of 6 (831 Views)