Backgammon Slow Loading

by EYEbeMEnUbU

Original Post

Backgammon Slow Loading

★★★ Newbie

Hello,
I am contacting someone in the hopes of getting an ongoing issue resolved. I have reported before to the "Live Chat" center about the games in backgammon loading extremely slow. It used to take 2-3 seconds to load an individual table, now it takes 45-50 seconds. The live chat assistants, checked and did confirm that it was an issue from their part and will have to get it resolved soon. I contacted them a week later checking on the status and they said that they were still working on the issue. Mind you, this was about 2 years ago! It is extremely frustrating to wait such a long time for a game table to load and a lot of players have been complaining about it for years. I have seen players diminish from the game as a result of the slow loading and I don't necessarily blame them. I have tried loading these tables from multiple computers in multiple locations but still have the same issue. I know it is not from my end but all I can really do is keep reporting the issue in the hopes that someone will actually resolve them. Is there any way to fix this slow loading issue of the game table in Pogo Backgammon or is this going to be how it is going to be from now on? It just seems like something that is easily fixable yet I am not sure if I am reporting the issue to the right people because I am always assured that they will fix it but it has not been fixed yet. Please let me know as to who I can contact, specifically, about the loading issue of the game. I even once emailed an executive who said that it is a problem that will be fixed shortly but it seems that nobody has ever gotten to it. I know you have a lot of games to take care of and a lot of issues, however, I would greatly appreciate if this issue can be fixed so I and others can get back to playing the games effectively. I know of about 5 players who, within the past year or so just moved on to play on another site as a result of the slow loading and it would be nice to see more players and the issue resolved.

Thanks,

Jacob

Message 1 of 1 (150 Views)