Re: ADS

by herosmomma

Original Post

ADS

★★★ Newbie

I sent this problem to you a couple hours ago.  I had already searched the other posts for a solution and none of those solutions helped me.  I don't have added stuff that they told me to remove.  I stated that in my last post and ccboots56 sent me an email giving me the same solutions.  Obviously he looked at the subject and never read the body of the post or he/she would have known those solutions didn't work for me.  I pay a lot of money for ad free games and if this doesn't get fixed, I will cancel my subscription.  THIS PROBLEM ONLY OCCURS ON THE POGO SITE

Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@herosmomma 

I read your post, and knew what it said.  Pogo does not have ads, for paying members.

if you have malware, then when you open Pogo, it will open an ad.  so will other sites.

Message 2 of 4 (95 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@herosmomma 

I read your post, and knew what it said.  Pogo does not have ads, for paying members.

if you have malware, then when you open Pogo, it will open an ad.  so will other sites.

btw, you did not mention the name of the ads you are seeing?  is it an ad or is it a virus?

Message 3 of 4 (95 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They are ads for different things.  best buy, fry's, amazon, etc.  I do not have adware on my computer. I have check and there is nothing there. Contrary to what you said, they DO NOT pop up on other sites.  It has been extremely hard and frustrating to play the games because these ads run across the top of the page taking up a good 3 inches of the screen space.  Obviously Pogo does not have a clue as to how to fix this issue on their website and I don't have the time or inclination to deal with it, so my next step will be canceling my subscription.  

Message 4 of 4 (92 Views)