"Please tell us your age"

by deanabeleda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Please tell us your age"

★★ Newbie

everytine i open the  game on my android phone this messgae always appear "Please tell us  age" 

if i type my age there is no text appear on the text box. so i cannot play  the game. please help me how to delete or bypass this message. thanks.

my profile name is  "naed" 

Message 3 of 21 (58,918 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: please help me ..

Community Manager

In order to clear your keyboard from the screen, please simply tap the back button on your device. It will not close the game, but it will lower your keyboard out of the way, allowing you to continue!

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 21 (61,568 Views)

All Replies

PvZ 2 on iPhone crashing after give age

★★★ Newbie

Hello all, I have problem with game PvZ 2. Before I can play it but after I update to new version. Then my game is crashing. Then I try to remove and make new install it. It's look like it will be work till game ask me for my age and then i refill my age and press accept it then game is crash and then cannot open it.. I tried many time with uninstall and reinstall.. But still have same problem... Please help me Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 21 (58,289 Views)

please help me ..

★★★ Newbie
everytime i open my pvz2 it says the please tell us your age but why cant i type a single letter or number on there ?
i can play the pvz2 before the last update but now i cant , it says cannot find resource file , i tried to re install it but now im stuck in please tell us your age.. is there any other way to play the pvz2?
Message 2 of 21 (58,264 Views)

Community Manager

In order to clear your keyboard from the screen, please simply tap the back button on your device. It will not close the game, but it will lower your keyboard out of the way, allowing you to continue!

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 21 (61,569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem, then just tried turning off the custom keyboard app I was using to replace the basic keyboard provided with my device. And it let me enter the letters. Ea, this is a bug nevertheless! Please fix!

Message 5 of 21 (58,068 Views)

Re: "Please tell us your age"

★★★ Newbie
??????
Message 6 of 21 (52,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Yeah there you go but the problem is not match with your solution. It is said that it doesnt show up any text when your typing your age so even when you lower the keyboard nothing happens
Message 7 of 21 (49,228 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
How?
Message 8 of 21 (48,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. When i try to type the number show for a milisecond then dissapear

The solution is DON'T use go keyboard

After I change to other keyboard the number of age is typed correctly and I can accept the term
Message 9 of 21 (48,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Plant vs zombies 2 is the stupid game, cant play without your age stupid
Message 10 of 21 (47,457 Views)