Re: PVZ2 Sound loop

by BlueRabbitHypno

Original Post

PVZ2 Sound loop

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

A recent update (Aug '23)  to PVZ 2 (iPad version) contained a new ad for selling train tickets. The ad had an image of a train crossing part of the screen with an associated sound loop with the "clackerty clack" of a train.

This sound loop is now pervasive through the entire game and plays continuously (Adventure, Penny Pursuit and Arena). It sometimes stops but comes back the next day.

This is surely a bug or worse not a bug.

Is there any way I can get rid of this sound loop short of deleting the game?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (281 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I have noticed the same issue in the last few days on all of my iPhones. 

At first I thought the sound was broken but when I watched ads for gauntlets, I noticed the ads was preloaded and playing (image copied below for reference) in the background.  I guess it is annoying but the upside for me is that I am able to use it to collect gems, coins and gauntlets on all of my devices, even on the very old iphone 5s!.  If the mods on this forum want to pass this details over to the devs, please let them know there is no rush, take your time to fix it please so there will be no side-effects. This seems to be one of those rare ads bug which I find beneficial.   

@BlueRabbitHypno   It can be stopped EAsily,  just watch a few ads to collect your reward either coins, gems, or gauntlets, Penny's fuel etc and it stops. 

IMG_1475.PNG
Message 2 of 5 (246 Views)

★ Pro
@eieio_31310 Both myself and my friend have experienced the same thing and are both on iOS ,hopefully they will get rid of this ad soon
Message 3 of 5 (235 Views)

Champion

Could anyone experiencing the same problem please click the [Me too] button once so it gives the mods a visual aid the total number of players experiencing this issue?  Thanks.

Message 4 of 5 (231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the response.

I'm sure what you suggest will help, but playing the ads more times until the annoying sound goes away, does seem too much like positive reinforcement to me. 

I mean, if your dog bites you, you don't give it a biscuit Standard smile

I think I'll take a break from PvZ2 and see what the next update brings.

Thanks again.

Message 5 of 5 (220 Views)