Re: ufc

by lIlMicrOlIl

Original Post

Re: UFC 2 CAREER MODE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How have they not fixed this yet? I've literally spent hours developing my career fighter (Handsome young Italian man named Victor "Vicious" Carter, grandchild of Vito Corleone) and EA just expect us to start over and hope it doesn't happen again? I'd be happy to use multiple saves to avoid the issue but the thing is you can only have 1 autosave per fighter. Help the brothers out @Straatford87 and get it fixed, love you x

Message 21 of 29 (1,766 Views)

★★ Novice

How is this not fixed already? This thread has been up for over a year. Thank god I used EA access to download this for free. Imagine paying £59.99 for it! 

Message 22 of 29 (1,653 Views)

★★ Novice

You've got to be kidding me!?!?!?

I just renewed my EA account just to play this game and after 7 fights the game is broken. I'm a little pissed, no Skate 4 and the only other EA game I really wanted to play (UFC 2) has a year old bug that's still not fixed.

Message 23 of 29 (1,623 Views)

Community Manager

@xXKaiotyXx

You may need to use a new save game as in the post marked as solution above.

barry.png
Message 24 of 29 (1,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You can't pick a new or a older save......
Message 25 of 29 (1,515 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same for me bro

Message 26 of 29 (1,510 Views)

Career Mode Crash - PS4

★★ Novice

I really hope someone from EA will actually read this.

I've played Fifa for years and had the game crash on me and essentially make me delete my career mode savestate every other year.

Now I went out and bought UFC 2 recently and loved the career mode as well. And now look what it did..

After my 10th fight in my 6th different career (I think), when I finished the training camp, the game just crashed. Now whenever I load up the career, it works, but as soon as I want to fight the next fight, I get an error and the game crashes.

I love your games, but these crashes are starting to ruin the experience. Is this just a general problem now? Will it be in Fifa 18 as well? UFC 3? I know it did the same thing in Madden as well. Give your career mode players some love please.

Message 27 of 29 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just do what i did quit buying these trash @#$#^$# games they keep putting out same thing for me 11 fights in crash cant get passed it. Cant believe this is still an issue haha whish i could put a middle finger emoji on this
Message 28 of 29 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tom is a joke, read multiple threads that he has commented on and nobody has reported the problem fixed. One would think with all the money EA makes they'd make a game that wouldn't crash.
Message 29 of 29 (1,179 Views)