Re: stuck at stocking the sticker shop

by 0b1101011

Original Post

★★ Novice
The solution that "MotherOfGeeks" propose, from the Battlefront issue, can work and here, but it need to be edited for each cpu.
And what I mean.

The forum is :
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Issues/Freezing-at-quot-Stocking-the-Sticker-Shop-quot/td-p/5174906/pa...

The lines of the file are :
Thread.ProcessorCount 4
Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount -2

Now.
I have 3 pc.
One with Phenom 955 4Cores 0Threads : Works fine
One with Intel Q9450 4Cores 0Threads : Not Working
One with Pentium 2117U 2Cores 0Threads : Not Working

I try the fix, with no luck. But by look at the commands, you realise that one is for the cores and one for the threads.

So I change the numbers accordingly.

The Q9450 has 4 cores and 0 threads. So the commands are :

Thread.ProcessorCount 0
Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount 4

The Pentium, works at :

Thread.ProcessorCount 2
Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount 2

Do not know why it has to enter 2 threads, but really do not care as long as it works.

Of cource, i had to do all the "recommended" stuf, before it works. That means restart the game/pc, after freeze the game ,try to connect to multiplayer-freeze-restart.....works!!!
The post of MotherOfGeeks says all the steps.

If it works, give credits to MotherOfGeeks.

I just supplement the solution.

Hope to work to everyone.
Message 51 of 53 (375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just did that, and it worked. I can access the sticker shop again. I did try that before but not with the numbers changed, so that didn't work. Now with the numbers changed it worked. Thank you, I can play again and use my coins ;-)

Message 52 of 53 (363 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello , i have the same problem and i found a solution for all proccesors (at least for me worked :D)

Check this : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Issues/Sticker-shop-don-t-open-2017/m-p/6245393/highlight/false#M6885

i hope that helped xD

Message 53 of 53 (383 Views)