Re: [UPDATED] Pvz Heroes No Match Found Error

by 367004841c35a5d2

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

sorry changing my FB language only let me in once, then I had the same problem again

Message 101 of 111 (670 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, the game is still unplayable as of 18-4-2024. It's already been more than a month. Counting to see how long it will take for the devs to fix it. 

Message 102 of 111 (502 Views)

Plants vs zombies heroes Multiplayer

★★ Newbie

Why is the game always showing no match found when I want to play a multiplayer game on iOS?

Message 103 of 111 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have same error as well

Message 104 of 111 (317 Views)

★★★★ Novice

is there a pilot on the plane ?

Message 105 of 111 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Propably not. Think that the snakes in this mother * plane ate the pilot right after takeoff. Now the plane just waits for the petrol to and so it could Crash and burn peacefully. 

Message 106 of 111 (273 Views)

Re: [New Issue] Pvz Heroes New Update + Bugs

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.

Product: Plants vs Zombies Heroes

Platform: Android and IOS

Device Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 SM-T870 One UI 5.1.1 and Android version 13
Iphone 11 Pro MWC22GH/A iOS version 17.4.1

Isolated to a specific network: Yes, both.

Date/time issue occured: Firstly I experienced about 2 months ago, but still not working since then, (2024. 04. 27. 17:15 Europe, Hungary)

What type of issue do you have: Online playing (Ranked Match and Casual) are stopped working

Which mode: Ranked Match and Casual Match

Which part of the mode: Online battles

Summarize your bug: When I start an online play, I receive a message, "NO MATCH FOUND" and searching stops.

How often does the bug occur: Everytime, always when I go into multiplayer and would start a ranked or casual battle

Steps: Like I said before

What happens when the bug occurs: "NO MATCH FOUND" message, after everythings works the same (Singleplayer with CPU, daily challanges ect.)

I honestly believe you will fix this problem, as I read, not me the only one with this problem and by the time, more and more players will be upset because of this bug.

Thank you!

Message 107 of 111 (199 Views)

★ Novice

Hello dear Shephard, I saw a new update on the store and I installed it. It was version 1.50.2.. I thought the problem was fixed, problem is still ongoing (no match found) and in addition there was no connect button in the initial screen after installing. Could you please share this with the devs? Thank you in advance 

Message 108 of 111 (62 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Wow, this really worked. Changed iPhone language from Finnish to English. Fantastic. Thanks! :D

Message 109 of 111 (33 Views)

Community Manager

@c5ztnu9s492b wrote:

Wow, this really worked. Changed iPhone language from Finnish to English. Fantastic. Thanks! :D

That is great to hear it worked for you! Let us know if anything changes for you!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 110 of 111 (15 Views)