[UPDATED] Pvz Heroes No Match Found Error

by KEVINNGW2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[UPDATED] Pvz Heroes No Match Found Error

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi. I was on noon for lunch and open the game but the game just closed by itself, that was because I have no internet.

Later I got a Wifi, and I got 740 MB updating files, and I saw it's a new update regarding bug fixes. I mean that's okay as there was an issue back then.

After that, I saw everything is missing, Daily Challenge is gone. The game is bugged? IDK. So I try to reinstall it.

And it's back to normal. Until I want to try the Ranked Match, it says "NO MATCH FOUND". No matter casual match or ranked match I got this error.

IDK if other players got this error, but please fix this ASAP.

Message 3 of 107 (5,583 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PvZ Heroes multiplayer stopped working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Odd fix, but for me, changing from my default English UK to English USA in my phone settings allows me to play pvp. So with English UK I'm able to play the daily challenge and quests but no PVP, with English USA I'm able to play PVP but nothing else. 

Give it a try... It's a schlep, but at least it kinda sorta works. 

View in thread

Message 76 of 107 (2,892 Views)

All Replies

PvZ Heroes connection problem

★★★ Novice

Usually when I open the game it says "Connection Not Found". When I try to play ranked it says "No Match Found". One time this popped up "Please connect to the internet to download necessary files. You can play offline when the download is complete."

I have tried all the troubleshooting guide steps. This happens only on my Android phone, even with other accounts.

Message 1 of 107 (5,586 Views)

Pvz heroes connect to store

★★★ Newbie

Hi, since the recent update I can no longer participate in events and chalenges. Error message “unable to connect to store”. How can I fix this?

I can still play battles

thanks,

Message 2 of 107 (5,599 Views)

Re: [PvZ Heroes] New Update + Bugs

Community Manager

@KEVINNGW2 Which device are you playing on? I play on iOS and mine is fine on that one. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 107 (5,562 Views)

Re: [New Issue] Pvz Heroes New Update + Bugs

Community Manager

Hey, everyone,

If you are running into an issue crashing on your devices and the game has been uninstalled and reinstalled since the update, please reply with the following information:

• Product: 
  • Platform:
  • Device Model, Manufacturer, and Operating System Version:
  • Isolated to a specific network (cellular, Wi-Fi): yes/no (if yes, which)
  • User ID:
  • Date/time issue occurred 
  • What type of issue do you have? 
  • Which mode has this happened in? 
  • Which part of the mode? 
  • Summarize your bug:
  • How often does the bug occur? 
  • Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
  • What happens when the bug occurs?

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 107 (5,554 Views)

★ Guide
Product: Plants vs Zombies Heroes
Platform: Android
Device Model, Manufacturer, and Operating System Version: Vivo V7, Android 8, Funtouch OS PD1718_EX_A_3.15.0
Isolated to a specific network (cellular, Wi-Fi): Yes, both.
User ID: 1002427275519
Date/time issue occurred: This noon, at 2:23 PM
What type of issue do you have: No Match Found issue after new update. After reinstall, same issue.
Which mode has this happened in: Battle Ranked Mode
Which part of the mode: Casual Battle and Ranked Battle
Summarize your bug: NO MATCH FOUND (I already post my summary)
How often does the bug occur: After a new update instaled
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves: No idea...
What happens when the bug occurs: Nothing, but I still not able to play Ranked Match, but others are fine, Dailies are fine.
Message 6 of 107 (5,542 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: PvZ Heroes

Platform: Android

Device Model, Manufacturer, and Operating System Version: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, MIUI Global 14.0.7

Isolated to a specific network (cellular, Wi-Fi): no

User ID: 1005032830654

Date/time issue occurred: Feb 27th, 2024

What type of issue do you have? I can't play online matches

Which mode has this happened in? Friendly battle, casual, ranked

Which part of the mode? -

Summarize your bug: Connection error messages, can't play online

How often does the bug occur? Always

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly by uninstalling and reinstalling the game

What happens when the bug occurs? -

This just happened to my friend too. We tried to do a friendly battle. They tried to challenge me but the game wanted an update. Update was 494 MB. They tried to challenge me again: "No Match Found". I asked them to try ranked, didn't work. So completely same bug as the one I got yesterday. An update and then online matches don't work.

I still have the bug on my phone but I have been able to play on a different device.

Message 7 of 107 (5,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Plants vs Zombies Heroes
Platform: iOS
Device Model, Manufacturer, and Operating System Version: Iphone 6S, 15.8.1
Isolated to a specific network (cellular, Wi-Fi): Yes, both.
User ID: 1002218484082
Date/time issue occurred: 27/02/2024, at 2:23 PM
What type of issue do you have: No Match Found issue after new update. After reinstall, same issue.
Which mode has this happened in: Battle Ranked Mode
Which part of the mode: Casual Battle and Ranked Battle
Summarize your bug: NO MATCH FOUND 
How often does the bug occur: After a new update instaled (version 1.40.130)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves: No idea...
What happens when the bug occurs: Nothing, but I still not able to play Ranked Match, but others are fine, Dailies are fine.

Message 8 of 107 (5,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

plz Fix "NO MATCH FOUND"

Message 9 of 107 (5,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Then today, I was open the game, want to play it offline, then I got this notif, FOR DELETE MY ACCOUNT?

I NEVER REQUEST IT. Why would delete my account???

So I pressed continue and the game back to normal, but I afraid to turn on my WiFi again. I don't want to lose my account.

Message 10 of 107 (5,372 Views)