Re: Torchwood Hovergoat costumes

by PvZKiddo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Torchwood Hovergoat costumes

★★ Apprentice

Hi there, just wondering on behalf of myself and my son if anyone can confirm how all the costumes for Torchwood and Hovergoat are obtained?

We have the Sugar Plum and Genie ones but we've seen multiple others online and now our chests have all been opened - do these just reset and then refill with another set of costumes next Village Hall event?

(BTW, how often does the Village Hall event occur?)

Many thanks 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Message 1 of 5 (337 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@XtherealjaxonX ux used to sell them but the only other way now I believe is through normal sticker shop pack purchases.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (215 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@XtherealjaxonX ux used to sell them but the only other way now I believe is through normal sticker shop pack purchases.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (216 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ah I see, many thanks :-)

Message 3 of 5 (188 Views)

Community Manager

@XtherealjaxonX Most welcome!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 4 of 5 (109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You can't get the costumes in normal sticker packs, the only way they are obtainable now is by buying the Torch & Tail upgrade with real world money, it will give you two packs for unlocking hovergoat and torchwood (and some other bonus stuff) and if you open them it will give you a random costume for hovergoat & torchwood because you already have hovergoat and torchwood.

Town hall event starts around the beginning of every month (I believe it can start anywhere from the 4th up to the 9th day of the month), and remains open for 2 weeks each time. Town hall chests also restock each time it reopens again if that's what you are asking, and town hall chests don't give you hovergoat and torchwood costumes.

Message 5 of 5 (70 Views)