Re: Rainbow Guardian Code

by NerdBunker_Sam

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@MJPninja1

Random codes will not work. For one, each player has a completely different set of valid codes so what one person posts in a forum or on YouTube will not work for you. In addition even if, by some miracle, you guess at one of your proper codes at random that code will not work unless the corresponding Trial has been successfully completed.

If you need help figuring out your Rainbow Guardian Code you'll need to tell me, either by writing it out or posting screenshots, both your original codes and the corresponding partial codes.

Message 21 of 74 (13,759 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I know but I'm putting random codes because I found  the missing codes but I don't know what to put in

Message 22 of 74 (13,752 Views)

★★ Novice

So the missing  codes are boot /mower/flowerpot /wheelbarrow/flamingo/shovel / watering cup/fence

Message 23 of 74 (13,737 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MJPninja1

Make a list numbered 1-8.

Once you have the blank list go around to all of your partial codes, the ones with two blank spaces, and check to see what symbol is missing from what spot and write those symbols next to that number on your list.

For example if the first code you check is missing the Boot from the first space and the Lawnmower from space four then your list would look like;

1. Boot

4. Lawnmower

Keep checking each partial code for what each blank space used to be in the original code.

For example if the second code you check has the Flowerpot missing from space five and the Wheelbarrow missing from space eight then your list would look like;

1. Boot

4. Lawnmower

5. Flowerpot

8. Wheelbarrow

Keep doing this for all of your codes until your list is filled out completely.

If you're still having problems after this explanation please post some screenshots or your full and partial codes from the game and I'll just tell you your Rainbow Guardian code and save you the confusion.

Message 24 of 74 (13,731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Help me please. I didn't know I needed the codes from the trials written down and now we can not figure out the code.

Green Portal image 524

yellow portal image 525

red portal image 526

blue portal image 527

sorry the blue portal didn't show up for some reason

picture order.

Message 25 of 74 (13,681 Views)

★★★ Novice

here is the blue portal

Message 26 of 74 (13,678 Views)

★ Guide

you need the original codes to compare what is missing, and write out the code. so you are asking for help with the wrong topic

Message 27 of 74 (13,668 Views)

★★★ Novice

So what you are telling me is that I have to do all of the portals again?????? FML

Message 28 of 74 (13,662 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@rysmom102110

You don't actually have to do the Trials again- once you finish it once the door at the end stays open so all you need to do is enter the starting area as a Cactus or Pirate and send your Garlic Drone or Parrot down to the end to take another look at the combination.

Message 29 of 74 (13,638 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you. I was able to figure it out. Now to figure out how to beat the gnome lol
Message 30 of 74 (13,634 Views)