Re: (Guide) Preparing For Multiplayer Boss Hunts (PvZ: GW2)

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Community Manager

The engineer is a hit or miss in my opinion. I could never use them much but some friends of mine love using them. I had to get used to them before I was really any good at using them.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 21 of 26 (606 Views)

@EA_Shepard I tried the engineer on boss hunt and every time it ended poorly. The stun ability doesn't do anything to the bosses, his Big Bolt Blaster leaves him stationary, his jackhammer is only useful for getting away (it can't even jump to high places like the peas hyper ability can), his primary weapon isn't rapid fire (unless you go as the Mechanic), he's weak, he's slow and I have a hunch that his hit box is wide, if you know what I mean. lol
Message 22 of 26 (496 Views)

Community Manager

@hellishgother Ive seen this called out a bunch over time. I watched some videos on it the other day on Twitch and it reminded me of doing all these and really wanted to jump in and play more of it again just because!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 23 of 26 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@hellishgother they are back already?!\

Message 24 of 26 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@YTFootSoldier Sadly not. He's talking about his old experience with hunts.
Message 25 of 26 (220 Views)

Community Manager

@YTFootSoldier As of now, no they are not bringing those hunts back.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 26 of 26 (211 Views)