[Feedback] Plants vs zombies Vs mode on pc?

by Matiken_yt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Feedback] Plants vs zombies Vs mode on pc?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

it might be a stupid question but i would like to see pvz's console Vs on pc sadly i dont think that will happen but just asking Also i want it to be like online multiplayer

Message 1 of 5 (519 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Feedback] Plants vs zombies Vs mode on pc?

Community Manager

Doing some update requests on the series, so it may be a few days but I am working on it!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (166 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Matiken_yt We would love to see that happen, but sadly at the moment, that kind of update isn't going to happen with the series.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its okay i can waitStandard smile

Message 3 of 5 (361 Views)

Community Manager

Doing some update requests on the series, so it may be a few days but I am working on it!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 4 of 5 (167 Views)

★★★★ Novice

okayStandard smile

Message 5 of 5 (137 Views)