Re: Speed Points Reset or Stuck, Friends Not Available on Autolog

by Straatford87

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I tried playing a few online games. Unfortunately all SP that is being received will end up in a negative amount at the end of a speedlist session... Once you press the start button for the pause menu at any moment it always shows 0 SP.

I can't level up from level 1, so it is impossible to modify cars online.

I am unable to beat the DLC goals, so the purchase of all DLC for this game is only allowing me to beat the offline goals.

I hope the provided information can help solve the problems. The 100SP in the last screenshot also vanished after the summary screen dissapeared.

edit: OK awesome, speedpoints add up to my account now so far i am level 2.

Unfortunately the pro mods wont unlock since doing the goals for unlocking pro mods dont work yet... ill keep playing and update if its working again

Message 131 of 170 (723 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Tom, still stuck at 164140SP..

Message 132 of 170 (715 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@crime1975 @Agamakus @remarguyio @Battletristan @ChrisSmoove97 @Daan0786 @x3747x @raohaifty @AkynaMarkov @paulsilver @SistAlik @FabioShinobiBR @JasonPoler @DasDreckigel @Alexly03 @Jess42012 @FxrTaft @scavfan @su37yellow

We made some further changes thanks to your confirmations. Could you please check once more to see if these latest changes have any effect on the Speed Points? 

UPDATE: Full Speed Points functionality has been restored, but we won't be able to restore lost Speed Points.

Message 133 of 170 (3,439 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87 confirmed. Its working now. I can see my friends on all platforms. All points was synced on my PS Vita. All profile pictures displaying correctly. Game is newlike now Standard smile

Message 134 of 170 (690 Views)

Re: Reciving no SP while playing the game for 4 hours. HELP the game is unplayab

★★★ Newbie

Same exact problem and It's annoying me really much! On the Most Wanted list I have 7k SpeedPoints, on my profile it says I have around 300k which I had before it reset a few hours ago... I have all of the cars I've won in the Most Wanted list so far but now I'm last... I don't wanna play it all over again! Help!

Message 135 of 170 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Tom, The speedpoints issue seems to be resolved!

I am trying to unlock the pro mods online now, unfortunately the stats for unlocking do not register so its impossible to unlock the pro mods...

Message 136 of 170 (723 Views)

★★ Novice

AMAZING, thats working now thank you!

Message 137 of 170 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@FxrTaft

Great to hear that the Speed Points are working!

@Daan0786

Could you clarify the pro mods online issue? I am not too familiar with this and haven't heard it before. Since I got the team looking into this right now I would like to keep them on any additional issues with MW that pop up.

Message 138 of 170 (711 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

I can also confirm that the problem now seems to be finally resolved.  Thanks to you and everyone for getting this done.  Now, we can finally get back to playing our game!

Message 139 of 170 (698 Views)

EA DICE Team

Great!

Thanks for again for your patience, @EightBallPhil. I hope you will find full enjoyment again.. Standard smile

Message 140 of 170 (686 Views)