NFS Rivals Constantly crashing - XBox One

by 420stonedman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Rivals Constantly crashing - XBox One

★★★ Newbie

I have been getting back into NFS Rivals for a little bit now, as I remember playing it new and absolutely loving the game. 

Over 50% of the time when I launch the game, it will crash during the "finding a match" loading screen and send me back to Xbox home. Sometimes in game it will crash and send me back to Xbox home losing the data I most recently got! 

I have tried the troubleshooting suggestions given, even Uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I have it downloaded from EA play and Game Pass Ultimate. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG I LOVE THIS GAME

Message 1 of 4 (1,313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Rivals Constantly crashing - XBox One

Community Manager

Hi @420stonedman Can we try going through the following steps if we have not so far and then check if this continues?

• Quit the game and other running apps from Quick Resume (For Series X|S consoles)
  • Remove any connected device, or additional USB's from the console then restart the Xbox and check
  • Check for updates 
  • Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Open you're Xbox NAT Type
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,281 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @420stonedman Can we try going through the following steps if we have not so far and then check if this continues?

• Quit the game and other running apps from Quick Resume (For Series X|S consoles)
  • Remove any connected device, or additional USB's from the console then restart the Xbox and check
  • Check for updates 
  • Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Open you're Xbox NAT Type
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did this and it still didn’t work

Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)