Re: NFS ProStreet Redeem Issue (Again)

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS ProStreet Redeem Issue (Again)

★★★ Newbie

Hi.

I'm having a common issue with NFS ProStreet.

I've bought it on Amazon US, and the DVD came and seems to be very legit. The media is white on the bottom (the optical reading side) as any original DVD, and there's the code here with the book.

The whole package came sealed without any defects. And I'm not able to redeem the code on the site or the App. It says it's not valid.

Like those two links here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/Redeem-my-copy-of-need-for-speed-prostreet/m-p/...

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Services-General-Questions/Cant-redeem-need-for-speed-pro-street/m-p/43...

I've opened two cases with EA Help Oficial Support.
They said to me that it was fake, and asked me to buy it in the official Store. How, if the game doesn't exist anymore in the store?

I've saved the transcript of the chat here.

My Case is #173374794. Could you please help me?
I sent the Invoice and the Code to the EA Agent, but he didn't help me.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @rios0rios0 

To confirm if you purchased a game (with a CD Key) from Amazon and the code is not redemable on the EA app, you will need to reach out to Amazon support for additional assistance. 

Due to your copy being physical and an older title there may be a few reason why its no longer working. For more information I would recommend checking out our help articles:

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @rios0rios0 

To confirm if you purchased a game (with a CD Key) from Amazon and the code is not redemable on the EA app, you will need to reach out to Amazon support for additional assistance. 

Due to your copy being physical and an older title there may be a few reason why its no longer working. For more information I would recommend checking out our help articles:

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Illium.

Sorry, it wasn't the solution the other links that sent propose.

They do have valid codes, and they were redeemable though EA Agent support. Why not mine?

Amazon there's nothing to do with that, they just sold the item from a re-seller, in perfect conditions.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000U90L32

Untitled.png
If I ask Amazon for help, it means they will refund the item or replace.

Which is not the care here, I suppose. I don't want to give them back the item. Doesn't make sense.

Could you clarify what is the kind of help Amazon suppose to give me to active the code that EA Games is not recognizing?

See the picture that I sent, please and follow the link.

Cheers!

Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @rios0rios0 

As mentioned above, If you are having issues redeeming a code purchased from Amazon you will need to speak with their support. As we are not Amazon support I would be unable to speak to how their support operates. 

Also, was mentioned in our help article: Where to buy EA digital download games and virtual currency

Based on the link you shared is sold by someone on Amazon (instead of Amazon themselves) you can see this in the Ship and Sold by section. I would recommend checking out the sections for "What if I purchase from unauthorized digital retailers?" for more information on why our support may be unable to assist. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)