2006 Need For Speed - Carbon wont run in windows 11

by Atsik101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2006 Need For Speed - Carbon wont run in windows 11

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why my original 2006 need for speed carbon wont run in windows 11 when my original 2005 Need For Speed Most Wanted runs without any problems?

Message 1 of 5 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2006 Need For Speed - Carbon wont run in windows 11

Community Manager

Hey @Atsik101 

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the error message?

Also, when you have a moment can we give the following a try?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (298 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Atsik101, Do you get an error message, or what happens when you try to launch Carbon?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After the instaletion when i try to run the game i get the message that this game is not running properly and if i want to run it with the advised setings..and even when i try that option it still din't run.......

Message 3 of 5 (329 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Atsik101 

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the error message?

Also, when you have a moment can we give the following a try?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (299 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Atsik101 Hello random player. i haved the same problem but i found a soulution for that just go to this link (https://www.gamepressure.com/download.asp?ID=76248)

Instructions stands on the site hope it works for you

It worked for me and yes its safe and found the soultion on reddit but cant find the reddit link anymore Frown
Message 5 of 5 (149 Views)