Why are my players juttering and cant control the puck at all?

by shleprock24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why are my players juttering and cant control the puck at all?

★★ Novice

My players keep losing the puck and the puck keeps juttering when its loose? I paid over $57 4 this game and expect better performance than this. I've never had a problem w/it before. what is the problem here?

Message 1 of 10 (2,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why are my players juttering and cant control the puck at all?

★★ Novice

I think I solved the problem. Adjusted the puck ease levels. Some of the wording on the levels are misleading. Not worded very well. Some food 4 thought on next years game. To be honest I think there's too many gameplay slider options that are rather irrelevant. The puck control being the culprit in this case. I love the game and have since its inception but too much of a good thing can spoil the broth. Im in the process of tweaking gameplay etc to a competitive game but dont need a crowned green to make it more challenging if you get the metaphor. Anyway thank you too much for the help. 

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (1,967 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @shleprock24.

Can you get me some video of this? That would help better understand what's happening. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,066 Views)

★★ Novice

Ill get u 1 2nite. When u get it note the player Im controlling and youll see it clearly. Nothing wrong w/controller and it is up to date.

Message 3 of 10 (2,014 Views)

Community Manager

@shleprock24 

Sounds good. We'll pick this up again when you get that video. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 10 (2,010 Views)

★★ Novice

Have there been any complaints about this issue before?

Message 5 of 10 (2,007 Views)

Community Manager

@shleprock24 

I would need to see what's happening. It's possible players are bobbling the puck when receiving passes from outside their vision. If so, that is intended. Passes are now harder to receive when you're not facing the puck.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 10 (2,005 Views)

★★ Novice

I think I solved the problem. Adjusted the puck ease levels. Some of the wording on the levels are misleading. Not worded very well. Some food 4 thought on next years game. To be honest I think there's too many gameplay slider options that are rather irrelevant. The puck control being the culprit in this case. I love the game and have since its inception but too much of a good thing can spoil the broth. Im in the process of tweaking gameplay etc to a competitive game but dont need a crowned green to make it more challenging if you get the metaphor. Anyway thank you too much for the help. 

Message 7 of 10 (1,968 Views)

Community Manager

@shleprock24 

You're very welcome. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck and have fun!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 10 (1,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I’m having the same problem… what’s the solution?

Message 9 of 10 (428 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @JERZEE_BOY17 

You responded to a thread that is 3 years old. I could use some more details. What game are you playing and what exactly is happening? Are your players just passing the puck immediately or unable to pick it up?

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 10 (423 Views)