Re: Never got ''holding bonus/promotion bonus''Hut division mode

by Th3jokerzz

Original Post

Never got ''holding bonus/promotion bonus''Hut division mode

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I bought nhl 17 this month, played couple of games in hut mode, but i realise that i never get the ''holding bonus/promotion bonus'' when playing in hut division mode.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe others players had the same bug as me?
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing, only get the points of my matches of when i win a division title but not when i stay or get promoted in the division
What do you expect to see? if there any way to fix that ?

Spoiler

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I bought nhl 17 this month, played couples of matches in hut mode, but i realise that i never get the ''holding bonus/promotion bonus'' when playing in hut division mode.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe other players as the same bug?
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing, only get the points of my matches of when i win a division but not for holding or promoted
What do you expect to see? if there any way to fix that out?

Message 1 of 5 (879 Views)

★★ Novice

I took 4 photos in division hut mode, its been like that since i started playing hut this month.

Message 2 of 5 (861 Views)

★★ Novice

4th

Message 3 of 5 (860 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I have same problem but in NHL15. From november 2014 to september 2015 I never got "holding bonus/promorion bonus. EA support cant help me. But EA give me 4-6 times compensation (Coins HUT) for this problem. You need write/call to help.ea.com/ only this support can help to you.

Message 4 of 5 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, thank you for the reply, but i already contacted Ea help 3 times, they said to make a post about my issue here. They said i need to wait for a game advisor to look at my issue and they have no idea the time that will take. Its pretty frustrating cause i still play alot of division hut mode, im at division 8 online and division 6 solo, and i never got these bonuses. I hope they can figure it out cause i dont find any post about this issue in nhl 17. Nhl 15-16 there couples of post like you said but didnt see anything about nhl 17

Message 5 of 5 (845 Views)