Can’t play or find friends club on NHL 2020

by Barba616

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t play or find friends club on NHL 2020

★★★ Newbie

I can’t seem to get set up to play online with my friends. Tried looking to find on how to do this but I cannot find anything .  Please help 

Message 1 of 3 (598 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t play or find friends club on NHL 2020

Hero

@Barba616 

Firstly, you have Live or PS+ yes? Need that to play online. Then it’s just a matter of going into World of Chel, back off the challenge card, then scroll down to Club. Once you enter just go to club search and enter your friends club name (make sure the region is correct or select Any) search and once it shows up click on it and send a join request. 

Once they accept your join request you’ll be on the roster and able to play as a club member. 

Alternatively, if you just want to play without joining the club you can just have your friend invite you to the dressing room when they’re in there after selecting their position. 

Or if you need help creating a skater to play with, just go to customise within the WoC hub. You can then edit load outs (select height/weight/handed ness  and traits) and customise face, equipment, etc. 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (559 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Barba616 

Firstly, you have Live or PS+ yes? Need that to play online. Then it’s just a matter of going into World of Chel, back off the challenge card, then scroll down to Club. Once you enter just go to club search and enter your friends club name (make sure the region is correct or select Any) search and once it shows up click on it and send a join request. 

Once they accept your join request you’ll be on the roster and able to play as a club member. 

Alternatively, if you just want to play without joining the club you can just have your friend invite you to the dressing room when they’re in there after selecting their position. 

Or if you need help creating a skater to play with, just go to customise within the WoC hub. You can then edit load outs (select height/weight/handed ness  and traits) and customise face, equipment, etc. 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 3 (560 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Socair Thanks so much for your help . This is my first time attempting this for my kids . Your help is greatly appreciated! I will let you know how this works out . Thanks again .
Message 3 of 3 (534 Views)