Re: Be a Pro mode can't play Center, get stuck as winger

by GarySanders20

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Then why ea sport nhl doesnt make your stats high enough to be able to play face-off if you chose center. Like if I chose center it's because it is what I want to do so you should at least make face-off overall high at least to play third line 

Message 41 of 42 (182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get what you're going for EA But how about just putting us on the fourth line as center and making it us have to really work to move up the lines hmm? I would rather that than play a completely different position for almost 2 to 3 seasons and What did Bedard come in the league as I believe that was center if im the number 1 or  2 overall pick since you only let me play the memorial cup and not a full season in the OHL anymore so all I have to do is win the Memorial Cup to get drafted number 1 then i should play my position I picked it's a video game where I wanna play the position I want now your worried about making it like real life how about make the game play feel like real life first then worry about the extra stuff but we all know EA only cares about Ultimate Team since franchise and Career modes don't make money

Message 42 of 42 (94 Views)