Re: As a hockey fan why do I hate this game ?

by rUnotENTERTAlND

Original Post

As a hockey fan why do I hate this game ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Seriously though you've basically one set audience you can sell this game to - hockey fans. The problem - Your making a glitchy broken unplayable game. The opponent cpu player scores 1 out of 4 shots in a bad game. Just finished a game with 8 shots against losing 5-1 (I had 37 shots). Please tell me this games balanced ? I dare you! As someone whos watched hockey for the last 20+ years THIS IS NOT WHAT A GAME LOOKS LIKE! A game has usually equal shots and equal scoring chances between the 2 teams. Not 15 on 1 end of the ice scoring 1 and a total of 5/5 scoring chances for the superstar cpu. Tune your F'N games EA. 17's made me boycott the NHL series because of how frustrating and unenjoyable 17 was. This game has made me angry because I enjoy hockey so much and this game is like watching [Comment Removed - Admin.] - and the game is you get to watch it. Stop trying to make this a game "everyone" will love because news flash - Hockeys a game only hockey FANS are gonna buy, if someone hates hockey - regardless to how fun and universal a game you make - if they hate hockey they wont buy / play it. 

EA Wake up and smell the empty room the money used to be in and think "how do we fill this room with money again !?" Well the secret is to not sell us * and ontop of that * 5$ virtual hockey cards... VIRTUAL HOCKEY CARDS!?!?? You can go buy a real pack and have something to keep in a years time for less ! You're * poor financial skills are showing again EA

Message 1 of 2 (1,334 Views)

Re: As a hockey fan why do I hate this game ?

★ Guide

@RhinoHate your awesome!!

didn't you throw the game away?

did you play the beta??was it all you hoped it would be??

Message 2 of 2 (1,294 Views)