Mass effect andromeda feedback/suggestions

by tinyninja83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass effect andromeda feedback/suggestions

★★ Novice
Being a huge mass effect fan I was so excited for this game to finally be released. Although ME3 was good I was quite dissapointed in the ending.. anyway this game is really good and although still a few teething problems here is my feedback and suggestions.

So after completing the game I have started again with new game plus.. one thing I have noticed with this my squad members skills are all maxed out already. Minus the top skill left for the loyalty missions leaving me with 30 odd skill points i can't assign.. my suggestion would be to have more than 3 skills you can assign then pick which one you want them to use.. eg I use Liam quite a lot who Is combat and tech, so have him be able to switch the 3 main skills instead of having 3 fixed ones? Then you can use your extra skill points for them.

My Ryder is female and I was incredibly dissapointed with the character customisation. I'm big on this on any game loving being able to create your own unique character. But Me:a lacked this.. a lot.. even being able to choose eye style to go with your characters face. Or height or weight etc. I remade my Ryder so many times as they looked OK in the c.c screen but once you started up the game they looked terrible in the cinematic plays..

Also being female Ryder there is not many romance options.. like I'm not speciesist... (if that's even a word) or anything but prefer human/Asari romances. .. my first play through I chose Liam but found his romance very boring, (after looking online and seeing male Ryder and Cora's romance story.. oh my god) was like why can't remale Ryder have something like this. Even in ME3 femsheps romance with Kaiden was better on the whole, even in game flirting or sexy cinematic scenes... I especially like the banter about that specific romance or the flirting in cinematic plays.. my second play through I've flirted with Liam and romanced reyes as I think his character is hilarious and hope we see more of him in future... so will probably go back to Liam on this one to.. might fool around with peebee to as she's quite a hoot.. so yes suggestion for better romance story/scenes for Liam romance and more choices for female Ryder... maybe just better romance scenes overall? Especially in comparison to male Ryder....

Another cool suggestion would be to be able to actually play in game the games your invited to so poker with gil, and being able to chose whether you call or fold... and the fire breathing thresher maws of doom... I was so annoyed this story was so short and you don't even get to see them playing it...

Upgrading your gear could probably be changed just find it a bit of a long winded way of upgrading..I think someone already mentioned just having the item you want then you can upgrade it to maximum depending on the materials you have..

Otherwise it's an amazing game I'm still having a few technical bugs like freezing, or being unable to revive squad mates if they've been squished or shot...certain mission bugs but the ones I can't do seem to be quite common with others..

Anyway huge well-done bioware for making such an amazing game.. just hope someone now reads my suggestions.. 😃
Message 1 of 13 (731 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass effect andromeda feedback/suggestions

★ Pro

@fudgietroll wrote:

@EgoMania wrote:

Hehe, without wanting to tick anybody off, but Liam does seem to be the stereotypical quintessential millenial with too much weed on his mind.

Even in romance apparently...

So if we replace him with Sloane ...

Haha, well I'm not a Sloane fan, but I wouldn't see it as a loss with regards to Liam; in the end he's completely replaceable in my book.

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (744 Views)

All Replies

Thanks for feedback. I think it mean a lot for Bioware. I am glad that you like this game and want to make it better Standard smile

Message 2 of 13 (709 Views)

★ Pro

Hehe, without wanting to tick anybody off, but Liam does seem to be the stereotypical quintessential millenial with too much weed on his mind.

Message 3 of 13 (696 Views)

★ Pro

@EgoMania wrote:

Message 4 of 13 (689 Views)

★ Pro

@fudgietroll wrote:

@EgoMania wrote:

Haha, well I'm not a Sloane fan, but I wouldn't see it as a loss with regards to Liam; in the end he's completely replaceable in my book.

Message 5 of 13 (745 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Well, that sounds like the solution for all our feedback then. :eahigh_file:

Message 6 of 13 (676 Views)

★★ Novice
Haha I find Liam quite funny and has a unique personality, although it's like he's bored all the time.. probably why his romance scene was also boring... I hated Sloane from the get go.. was quite glad when she got shot.. b****...
Message 7 of 13 (675 Views)

★★ Novice
Another suggestion with the whole banter/flirting during missions etc with teammates your currently romancing, during their loyalty missions certain things can happen, for example my female Ryder is got a thing with Liam and during his loyalty mission the gravity shifts on the ship they are on turning it upside down , there could be a bit where Ryder and Liam land on each other and funny cinematic bit happens..
Message 8 of 13 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There's definitely room for improvement here but I absolutely LOVED this game! Story, and just the sheer size of it all blew me away. Trying to think of some things to really improve other then the obvious hang ups, but this is, in my opinion, a simply EPIC game. Cheers.

Message 9 of 13 (622 Views)

★ Guide
Message 10 of 13 (614 Views)