Re: Hype Train

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

Hype Train

★ Guide

Gonna keep this short, if there is any new ME game in the works ANYTIME in the forseeable future please for the love of god do not announce it more than a year out, it is so difficult waiting over a year for a game to come after it is announced. 

<6 months pls, keep your hype train building short, compact and not driving me mad. Much love. 

Message 1 of 5 (685 Views)

Hero

It was hinted before that Mass Effect 5 is in very early development, but you're going to have to wait a while. BioWare's next game will be Dragon Age 4, which won't come out before 2022.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (671 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, they said they plan on a new one, but like fred said its going to be a while as they work on other IPs

Message 3 of 5 (654 Views)

★ Guide

I dont mind hearing that it is in development i just mean i dont want it being announced at e3 2021 with a trailer then no word 2022 then it comes to e3 2023 like IT IS ALMOST HERE JUST 6 MONTHS OUT. 

Keep trailers and gameplay to themselves till it is the year of release, ive just always preferred a more condensed marketing hype train over the alternative of years and years of "its cominnnnng, nearly hereeee, just you waitttttt" ect ect 

Message 4 of 5 (642 Views)

Hero

I agree. They released a Dragon Age 4 teaser in 2018 without a release date (or even a title) only for a higher-up to casually mention it won't be out until at least 2022. They probably should have waited a few years. It's the same with Nintendo and their Zelda announcements. People bought the Wii U for Breath of the Wild and then it ended up being a multiplatform game released alongside the Switch because development took so long.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (609 Views)