Re: How to get money fast on fifa 15 ipad

by TreeHouseHorror

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
Servers are down completely now, hopefully that's a good sign.
Message 71 of 19,358 (2,297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

i have three different devices at home so i have three different facebook accounts i can use to quick sim. my main account worked almost flawleessly for quick sim everyday until today, while my other two usually experiences the match coin bug during afternoon GMT. today it is reversed, my other two accounts are working great for quick sim while my main account can't quick sim right.

i find the "servers are down" message to be inaccurate considering the servers are actually up.

Message 72 of 19,358 (2,293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Servers are back up and the issue is fixed, Although my season was reset and I did not get my bonus pack. The servers were only down for a very short time so that might be why you did not notice it.
Message 73 of 19,358 (2,282 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
You are using multiple accounts? You do realize the violates both EA and Facebook Terms of Service.
Message 74 of 19,358 (2,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

^facebook only lets you have one personal account but you can go around this by having one of your family members sign up for an account and verifying that it's a real person and they are strict about this since they do disable accounts very quickly. you are allowed to log in to their facebook account. by that, facebook believes the two accounts are used by two separate people and EA can't say anything more since people in one family play with other family member's accounts, it's common.

i have seen customer support chats that say that you can use multiple accounts and the ToS is interpreted differently by people who work in EA. you aren't allowed to use third party apps, but one of their workers tweeted that it really comes down to what reason you are using it for. also anyone can do this if they want to, this isn't a private service.

Message 75 of 19,358 (2,267 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I assume at some point you are going to want to combine all of your coins in one account though? This will mean making a transaction between accounts that may get flagged as coin selling and buying.

Message 76 of 19,358 (2,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

i already moved some coins around to create a better team on the other two accounts. EA won't catch most of the real coin buying/selling since a lot of it could easily be gifts. the only way is if that account had hundreds of fishy transactions or the coin source was not legit. MMORPGs have been dealing with that for years and they can't do much about it.

Message 77 of 19,358 (2,258 Views)

So long as you don't abuse it, they cannot do anything about various family members having the same iDevice and several accounts. Of course, they may ask you to prove who you are, so bogus accounts are out of the question. And so long as you don't sell Lord Bendtner for 3 million every day, it'll be within the ToS. Wink
Message 78 of 19,358 (2,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Wow, if there are alot of players doing what you guys are doing I think I am going to be massively underfunded when it comes TOTY time as I am only sticking to one measly account. I doubt I could get my wife away from her facebook account long enough to use hers for more than a few coins and I am pretty sure my 3 and 5 year olds are ineligible for facebook. My mom has a facebook account, you think she would give me her password? Standard smile. Seriously though I don't think I have enough extra time anyway to simulate multiple accounts. Will be interesting to see the prices of TOTY players this vs last year.

Also, what are your guys predictions for TOTY? Mine are as follows:

Forwards

Ronaldo, Ibra, Messi - Suarez was the only one with an outside chance to replace Ibra but due to the biting incident he is not even on the ballot.

Midfielders:

Robben, Iniesta, Schwiensteiger - Of these only Robben seems a lock. Hazard, Toure, Modric, Bale, Di Maria and Rodriguez also have a chance.

Defenders:

Alaba, Silva, Ramos, Lahm - Silva and Ramos are pretty much certain and even though Lahm has mostly played CDM I think they will still include him with the defenders but list his position as CDM. The final spot is difficult but I think Alaba will get it. Leighton Baines might also feature either replacing Alaba or perhaps Lahm will be considered as a midfielder.

Keeper:

Neuer: Courtois is the only other keeper in the conversation but Neuer's high profile WC win will ensure he gets the spot.

Message 79 of 19,358 (2,246 Views)

★ Pro

^i think you can play fifa with your wife's account at the sime time she uses it on her browser/app.

Message 80 of 19,358 (2,235 Views)