Re: Product Activation Key - Dragon Age II Already Used

by Matshelge

Original Post

Product Activation Key - Dragon Age II Already Used

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a key from Amazon that I had used when I installed it on my computer a long time ago and I don't even think I had an Origin/EA account at that time or it was different or something.

Long story short I stopped playing the game for a couple years and now I want to play the game again (same Windows install, but the guts have been complete cycled out for faster, better over time) but now when trying to redeem the code I get the error that the code is already used.

So I removed and reinstalled DA2 and installed the patches and I'm still stuck with the same problem.

I've logged into my EA account and tried to redeem the code there but I get the same error.

Please help me.

Message 1 of 5 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The original login used [edit: email address removed] not [edit: email address removed], but I can't login using that email address. I think it was pre-Origin.

The original email:

Dear customer,

Your new EA Master Account has been created. Welcome to the EA community!

From now on, please log in to your account using your email address To add more profiles, log in to the EA Account Manager and click Profiles (the login link no longer works)

Message 2 of 5 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

One more reply. Looking back through my emails it appears that the account email address was changed. The account would be zifferentd rather than this one zifferentdtd.

I'm not sure either one works.

Message 3 of 5 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It seems that when I login using the other account it works. Go figure. Sorry about that.

Any way I can join the two accounts?

Message 4 of 5 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you need to merge accounts, you will need to speak to an advisor on chat or phone. However, based on how you describe your problem, you might be able to switch emails around instead.

Either way, someone on help.ea.com should be able to sort you out.

Message 5 of 5 (582 Views)